Terms and Conditions
Last Modified Date: March 3, 2023
Welcome to the Ding reservation system (hereinafter referred to as "Ding" or "us" or "our"). Ding is committed to
providing you with a simple but powerful appointment management system.
Use the Ding Reservation System (hereinafter referred to as "Ding" or "us" or "our") or services provided by third party
operators ("third parties") through this platform ("Services" or "Services" ), Please read the following Terms and Conditions
carefully (hereinafter referred to as these "Terms and Conditions"). The use of "you" and "your" in these Terms and Conditions includes
anyone accessing the platform. You agree to these Terms and Conditions: By visiting this website or using the Services in any
way, you acknowledge that you have read these Terms and Conditions and agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree
unconditionally to all of these Terms and Conditions, you are not authorized to use this website or service, in other words, the
clear prerequisite for using the service is that you agree to all these Terms and Conditions.
Changes in Terms and Conditions: We reserve the right to change or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time and at our sole
discretion without further notice. You should visit this page from time to time to read the current Terms and Conditions to
which you are subject. If we change or amend these Terms and Conditions, we will post changes or amendments to these Terms of
Use on this page and will indicate the date of the most recent revision of these Terms and Conditions. After these changes or
amendments, if you continue to use the platform, you are accepting the revised Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to
comply with the revised Terms and Conditions, please do not use or access (or continue to use or access) this website and
services. You are solely responsible for regularly reviewing this website to determine if there are any changes to these
Terms and Conditions and to read the content of those changes. In addition, when using any service, you should comply with any
adopt from time to time. We hereby expressly state that when these terms are mentioned, they are incorporated into these
Terms and Conditions.
- You may not post violent, nudity, semi-nude, discriminatory, illegal, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually
suggestive photos or other content through this service.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account, and you agree that you will not sell, transfer,
authorize or transfer your account, follower, username or any account rights. Unless you are explicitly authorized to
create an account on behalf of an employee or customer, Ding prohibits creating an account for someone other than
yourself, and you agree not to do so. You indicate that all information provided to Ding during registration is true,
correct, current, and complete. You agree to update the information as necessary to maintain its authenticity and
- You agree not to solicit, collect, or use login confidential information from other Ding users.
- You are responsible for protecting the confidentiality and security of your password.
- You must not defame, track, coerce, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate, intimidate, or intimidate other people or
organizations, or post private or confidential information through the Service, including but not limited to non-public
phone numbers of you or others, or Is a non-public email address.
- You must not use this service to engage in any illegal or unauthorized activities. You agree to comply with all laws and
regulations applicable to the use of the Service, including but not limited to copyright law.
- You are solely responsible for your own actions and any materials, text, files, information, usernames, images,
pictures, photos, personal files, audio, video, sound, musical works, original works submitted, posted or displayed on
the Service , Apps, links, or other content and data (collectively "Content").
- You may not change, modify, adapt or change the Service, or change, modify or change other websites, so as to
misunderstand that the website is related to the Service or Ding.
- You must not access Ding's API in a manner that is not permitted by Ding.
- You must not create or send comments, likes, or other forms of commercial or harassing messages (also known as "spam")
to other Ding users that you do not want to receive.
- You must not interfere with or affect the Service or the servers and networks connected to the Service, including the
transmission of any computer worms, viruses, spyware, malware, and other destructive or disruptive code. You may not
place content or code, alter or interfere with the rendering or display of any Ding pages on the user ’s browser or
- You may not create an account for the Service by unauthorized means, including but not limited to the use of automated
devices, scripts, robots, spiders, catalogs, or retrieval programs.
- In violation of these Terms and Conditions, Ding may terminate your Ding Account at its sole discretion. You understand and
agree that Ding is not responsible for the content posted on this service, and you do so at your own risk. If you
violate the content or spirit of these Terms and Conditions, or otherwise cause harm or possible legal risk to Ding, we have the
right to stop providing you with some or all of the services.
We reserve the right to modify or terminate the service or your access to the service at any time for any reason without
notice and without any responsibility to you. To disable your Ding account, please write to email@example.com.
If we terminate your access to the service, or if you write to disable your account, all your photos, messages, and
other information will no longer be available through your account (for example, users will not be able to browse your
username and view your photos ), But these materials may be retained and appear in the Service (for example, when your
content is reshared by others).
- Upon termination of account use, all licenses and other rights granted to you by the Terms and Conditions will cease
- We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as the "Update Terms") from time to time.
Unless changes are made for legal or administrative reasons, we will give you reasonable prior notice before the updated
terms take effect. You agree that we may notify you by posting the updated terms on this service, and by using the
service (or engaging in other acts we reasonably state) after the effective date of the updated terms, you agree to the
updated terms. Therefore, you should review these Terms and Conditions and any updated terms before using the Service. The
update terms will be effective from the time of posting or the time indicated in the update terms and will apply to your
use of the service thereafter. Any disputes arising before the effective date of the updated terms are governed by these
Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right to deny anyone access to the service at any time for any reason.
- We reserve the right to enforce forfeiture of any username for any reason.
- We are able, but not obligated, to remove, edit, block, and / or monitor or monitor content, or account at our sole
discretion to determine that the content violates the Terms and Conditions.
- You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Service (whether online or offline). You agree
that Ding is not responsible or liable for the actions of any user. Ding reserves the right, but has no obligation to
monitor or intervene in disputes between you and other users. Use common sense and personal best judgment when
interacting with others, especially when you submit or post content and any personal or other information.
- Some links may come from the Service, or messages you receive from the Service, which may link to third-party websites
or features. In addition, some links to third-party websites or features exist in the service as images or comments.
This service also contains third-party content that we cannot control, maintain, or endorse. Features of the Service may
also allow the Service to interact with third-party websites or features, including applications that link the Service
or your profile on the Service to third-party websites or features. For example, the service may have a feature that
allows you to share content placed on the service or content you place on a third party, which may be posted publicly on
the service or application of the third party. When using these features, you will usually be asked to sign in to your
account with a third-party service, but you do so at your own risk. Ding does not control these third-party web services
or any of their content. You expressly acknowledge and agree that Ding is not responsible or liable for any such third
party services or features. Your communications and business transactions through this service are solely between you
and a third party. You have the choice, at your sole and absolute discretion, and at your own risk, to choose to use the
application (referred to as the “Application”) that links the Service or your personal files on the Service with
third-party services. Such applications may interact with your profile on the Service, link to it, collect and retrieve
data from your profile, or send data to your profile. When using such an app, you acknowledge and agree to the
following: (i) If you use the app to share data, you agree that your profile data on the Service is shared; (ii) your
use of the app may cause personal identification The information is public and not related to you, although Ding itself
has not provided such information; (iii) the use of the application is your own choice and you do so at your own risk,
and you ensure that activities related to the application will be exempt from Ding Party (as defined below) causes any
- You agree to pay all data costs incurred as a result of using the Service.
- We prohibit the automatic cataloging, retrieval, caching, etc. of accessing any content of the Service, including but
not limited to user profiles and photos (unless we have expressly agreed to the use of standard search engine protocols
or technologies by search engines Search results).
If the traffic accessed under your account exceeds the normal range for various reasons (including but not limited to
hacking activities), or if this usage will harm Ding or other users of Ding, your account will be temporarily or
permanently terminated use.
- If you do not have the legal right to authorize others to use, modify, reproduce, publicly broadcast, modify,
distribute, distribute, publicly publish a certain material, and transfer the aforementioned rights to a third party,
please do not upload, transmit, or enter the material without authorization. Or provide it to Ding. Any rights you
upload, transmit, enter or provide to Ding remain the rights of you or your licensors; but once you upload, transmit,
enter or provide to Ding, you agree: (1 ) The data is stored or managed by Ding and its affiliates, indexed and crawled
by the search tools of Ding and its affiliates, and publicly published and used on the relevant system network of Ding
and its affiliates, including but not limited to (2) Authorize Ding and its affiliated companies to use, modify,
reproduce, publicly broadcast, or modify for the purpose of public welfare or for the purpose of promoting, promoting,
or operating Ding and this service. , Disseminate, distribute, publicly release, publicly transmit, publicly screen,
translate such materials, and may delegate the aforementioned rights to others within this scope. You also warrant that
Ding and its affiliates use, modify, reproduce, publicly broadcast, adapt, distribute, distribute, publicly release,
publicly transmit, publicly display, translate, and sub-authorize such materials without infringing the intellectual
property rights of any third party Otherwise, Ding and its affiliated companies shall be liable for damages.
- You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the content posted on or through the Service or have the right to grant the
rights and licenses mentioned in these Terms and Conditions; (ii) post or use your presence on or through the Service The
content posted on the Service does not violate, misappropriate or infringe the rights of any third party, including but
not limited to privacy, portrait rights, copyright, trademarks, and / or other intellectual property rights; (iii) you
agree to pay for the services or through All royalties, fees, and other arrears arising from the posting of services,
and (iv) you have the legal right and ability to choose to be governed by these Terms and Conditions in your jurisdiction.
- Although Ding makes every effort to make this service work as usual, sometimes the service may be interrupted due to,
but not limited to, regular maintenance or upgrades, emergency repairs, or telecommunications connections and / or
equipment failures. Ding also reserves the right to remove any content from the service for any reason without prior
notice. Content removed from this service may continue to be stored by Ding for reasons including, but not limited to,
compliance with certain legal obligations, but may require a valid court order to retrieve such content. Therefore, Ding
encourages you to keep a backup of your own content. In other words, Ding is not a backup service, and you agree that
you will not rely on this service for content backup or storage. Ding will not compensate you for any modification,
suspension, suspension or loss of content. You also know that the security of the Internet may be compromised, and
submissions or other information may not be kept confidential.
- You agree that Ding is not responsible for and cannot endorse the content posted on the Service. Ding has no obligation
to pre-review, monitor, edit or remove any content. If your content violates these Terms and Conditions, you may be liable for
no exclusive rights, and we are not responsible for any use or disclosure of the content. You understand and agree that
you and Ding are not a confidential, trust, or other special relationship. Any content you decide to submit does not
indicate that Ding's position is different from the general public, including your views on your content. Your content
will not be affected by any obligation of confidentiality assumed by Ding, and Ding is not responsible for the use or
disclosure of any content provided by you.
- It is Ding's policy not to accept or take into account content, materials, ideas, suggestions, or other materials that
we do not specify, and that such materials may apply certain specific terms and regulations. This is to avoid any
misunderstanding between your ideas and those we have developed or independently developed. Ding therefore does not
accept unsolicited information or ideas and is not responsible for any such information or ideas. If you disregard our
policies and decide to send us content, information, ideas, suggestions, or other materials, you further agree that Ding
may use such content, materials, ideas, suggestions, or other materials for any purpose, including It is not limited to
the development and marketing of products and services without any compensation or costs to you.
Notification of copyright or other IP violations
- We respect the rights of others, and we hope that you can do the same.
- If you repeatedly infringe on the intellectual property rights of others, we will disable your account in due course.
All advertising content, text and picture descriptions, display samples, or other sales information you browse in this
service are designed and proposed by each advertiser, product and service provider. You should make your own judgment
and judgment regarding the accuracy and credibility of the advertisement. Ding only
Accept the entrustment to publish, and do not guarantee the above-mentioned advertisements.
Sale or other transaction behavior
Manufacturers or individuals may provide merchandise purchases, services, or other transactions through the Service or
other websites linked through the Service. If you therefore trade with such manufacturers or individuals, each such sale
or other contract exists only between you and each such manufacturer or individual. You should ask each manufacturer or
individual to elaborate and explain in advance the quality, content, shipping, warranty, and warranty liability for
defects of their goods, services, or other transactional objects. You should seek remedy or settlement from each
manufacturer or individual for any disputes arising from the aforementioned sales, services, or other transactions. Ding
declares that it will never be involved in any sale, service, or other transaction between you and the manufacturer or
individual, and does not assume any warranty responsibility for the goods, services, or other transaction objects you
- The Ding parties do not represent or guarantee that the service will be error-free or uninterrupted; defects will be
corrected; the service or the servers that make the service available will not be harmed, including but not limited to
computer viruses and malicious attacks.
- The parties to Ding do not represent or warrant that the materials for this service are correct, complete or useful. You
acknowledge that you use this service at your own risk.
- The Ding parties do not warrant that your use of the Service is legal in any particular jurisdiction, and the Ding
parties hereby disclaim this warranty. Some jurisdictions restrict or prohibit the disclaimer of warranties such as
implied warranties, so this disclaimer may not apply when the statute of that jurisdiction applies to you and the terms
of use. By accessing or using the Service, you represent and warrant that your activities are lawful in all
jurisdictions in which you access or use the Service.
- The Ding parties do not endorse the content and specifically declare that for any loss or damage (whether actual,
derivative, punitive, etc.), damage, claim, claim or any other reason caused by any person or entity to any content and
By nature, this service is not responsible or compensated.
You agree that if any damage, loss or damage is caused by Ding's actions or negligence, if the damage you have suffered
is not irreparable or sufficient to claim your injunction, avoid anyone using any website, service, Property, product or
other content, you will not have the right to oblige or limit the research, development, production, distribution,
advertising, display or development of the website, property, products, services or other content owned or controlled by
the parties to Ding.
- Ding is not responsible for the actions, content, materials or data of third parties.
You and any third parties that you use to operate the account or activities on this service intend to protect us from
any liability caused by the following reasons (including your direct activities on this service, or the consequences
caused by your agent) Claims are exempted from compensation or liability for any damages, losses and costs, including
but not limited to reasonable attorney fees and expenses:
You agree to cooperate fully with Ding's request in the various claims defenses. Ding reserves the right to deal
exclusively with compensation caused by you, and you cannot settle any claim without Ding's prior written consent.
- Your Content, Access and Use of the Service
- Your breach or alleged violation of these Terms and Conditions
- You violate any third party rights, including but not limited to any intellectual property rights, portrait rights,
confidentiality, property or privacy rights
- You violate the laws and regulations of any government or quasi-government agency, including but not limited to
regulatory authorities, executive agencies and legislatures
- Any misrepresentation of you.