Updated at 2019/10/5
Thanks for using Ding Booking System. (Hereinafter called "Ding", "Our service", "Our" or "We"). We makes our best effort to provide a simple yet powerful booking management system for you.
1. Data Collected by Our Service
Information you provided directly:
Data for Analysis Purpose:
- Email address and password when you register Ding
- Personal information provided by you, like name or phonr number. This information enable our service and other users to identify you.
- Customer data posted by you on our service
- Communications between you and our service. For example, we might send you emails related to our service, like account verification, changes of our service or security related notifications. Please note that you are not able to refuse to receive these kind of emails.
Coolie and similar technology:
- We adopt thrid-party analysis tools to help assess our service's traffic and pattern of usage. These tools collect data from information transmitted from your device or our service which including webpages of our services you visited, your plugins installed or other inforamtion helps us to improve our service. Your data collected and analyzed will be merged with all other users hence it's not possible to identify any specific user.
- When visiting our serice, we might use cookie or similar technology such as pixel, website metrics or local storage to collect how you use our services and provide improved service for you.
- Every time you request an access (a visit) to our service's webpage or application, your browser will report a logging entry. When website content is downloaded to your browser or device, a logging entry might occurs.
- When using our service, our server automatically logs some of information such as internet requests, Internet Protocol (Hereinafter called "IP") address, referral page, quitting page, url requested, clicks, your interaction with our service, doamin, page links, page views and other data of this kind. We might also collect similar set of information to help us to know whether receiver of mails opens a mail or click links attached or not. This information helps us for improving on the right direction.
2. How users' information is used
- Metadata often comprises technical information related to our users. For example, metadata can explain the method, time, collector and format of a user content dataset collected.
3. Share your information
- Help you to access informatino efficiently after loggin in
- Remember information for you to prevent entering information again during the session of usage or at afterward visits
- Provide personal content and information to you and others. Online advertisements and marketing in other forms might be included
- Provide, improve, test and monitor the performance of our service
- Develop and test new features on our service
- Monitor metrics such as number of visitors, traffic and demographics information
- Diagonose or fix technical issues
We might share your information to these parties:
Change of control:
We might share your information, cookie, logs, device identification, location and other information collected automatically to third-party institutions(Hereinafter called "service providers") who help us to provide our service to you. Our service providers will be granted for accessing your information to provide service under reasonable situation and follow reasonable non-disclosure agreement.
- We might share cookie or similar data to our third party advertisement partners. This information enable them to provide advertisement which you might be most interested in to you
- We will remove identification part from the data and share data anonymously. We also might merge your data with other information and make it not related to you and share curated information.
- If you remove data posted on our service, a copy might be in our cache or archive. Other users might also have copied or saved that data.
If we sell all of a part of our service to other institution or sell and transfer our assets to other institution, your name/email and user data collected by our service will be included in the items of selling and transferring.
How do we respond to legal requests or prevent harm?
We access, preserve and share your information with regulators or law enforcement in response to a legal request, if we
have a good-faith belief that the law requires us to do so or if we believe that disclosure would assist in a lawful
investigation. We can also respond to legal requests when we have a good-faith belief that the response is required by
law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized
4. How do we store your data
- Your data collected by our service might be processed and stored in Taiwan or countries in which our service providers operate
- Ding and our service providers might transfer your data from countries you are in to other countries or other law jurisdiction area.
We will apply protections suits our business goal best to protect information collected by our service and take reasonable actions to identify you to futher accessing your account. However, Ding can't guarantee security on data transfered from you to Ding. We also won't guarantee data in our service won't get accessed, disclosed, changed or destroyed.
5. Please do what you can do to help us. You are responsible for protecting your password and account information. You should secure accessing emails from Ding. We are not respondsible for other institutions' functions, privacy or security measures.
6. For your right for your data, your account information and personal info, you can log in Ding and update your information anytime.
7. After your account is suspended or removed, Ding and service providers will keep your data (include your account information and personal info) for a while for business considerations such as backup, archiving or auditing.
Further more, for third parties have access granted by you to our service, we are not responsible for them and we don't have control over what they can do on your data. Please note you have to take your own risk on granting data accessing right to thrid party.
9. If you have any question on this policy or our service, please contact us by email or support links.